We accept wedding reservations up to 9 months in advance.
Choose your wedding date, reserve with us by phone or email, send in your deposit, and you are on your way to an easy and joyful wedding planning experience.
Don’t forget to ask about reserving hotel rooms and condos at Del Sol Beachfront Condos and Hotel to receive a 10% group discount for your wedding party and guests.
We specialize in making your destination wedding simple, beautiful and affordable for you and your guests. Our personalized service ensures that your wedding day is truly a stress-free joy.
Prices are listed in US Dollars unless otherwise noted; prices are subject to change without notice.
There is a sliding scale fee depending on the number of guests for our Basic Wedding coordination services. The fees cover —
- Securing the date and time for rental of the property for your event
- Off site advance planning with our US coordinator – this includes up to ten email or phone consultations
- Onsite day-of-wedding supervision by our restaurant management team
- Decorating the beach area with white rock aisle and palm fronds
- Set up of reception space
- Providing additional staffing for your event, including set up and clean up
- Suggestions for vendors such as photographers, musicians and florists
The ceremony reservation fee is non-refundable, and may be transferred to a different date should your wedding plans change.
Celebrant: We are happy to assist with securing and scheduling a local celebrant for your ceremony. The cost is $200-$600 depending on the type of ceremony you wish to have.
- Fresh Cut Palm-covered Arch or Wood and Fabric Cabana: $200
- Hand Assembled Driftwood Structure: $100
- Wooden chairs for ceremony – $2 each. Feel free to decorate them yourself!
- Speakers and microphone set up and rental for wedding and reception
- Lighting Package includes paper lanterns and string lights (recommended for receptions held on the beach level after sunset): $350
Upper Level Private Dining Room Rental: Seats max 65
- Rental fee – January – March: $1000
- Rental fee – April – December: $500
This location includes a private setting for four hours, dedicated staffing, reserved tables, white tablecloths, hurricane lanterns and wooden dining chairs.
- up to 5 hour rental period
Beach Level Dining Area: Seats max 120
- $350 service fee/set up for hosting a reception on the beach level (restaurant and bar will stay open to public during event).
- 5 hour rental period
This location includes reserved tables, white tablecloths, hurricane lanterns and standard plastic beach chairs.
Feel free to add your own touches with your own runners and other colorful table decor.
Bar and Food Service
- Choose from a number of pre-determined buffet menus or create your own buffet. Dietary restrictions are gladly accommodated.
- Outside liquor is strictly prohibited on the premises, unless it is champagne or wine (with advance permission).
- Corkage Fee: $12 per bottle
- Beverages may be put on an open tab (Open Bar), or a cash limit may be established.
- Cash Bar is also an option (guests pay for their own drinks)
- An 18% gratuity is added to food and beverages and payment of the tip is requested in cash at the end of the event.
- Drinks are charged per item, not by the bottle or per hour.
- Per person pricing is available for food items.
- 7 piece Mariachi Band: $300/hr payable to the musician in cash
- Speakers and microphone: $120
- Beach level music is limited to ambient music provided by bar.
- DJ (booked by you) for your event will incur a music permit fee payable in advance. Please inquire on pricing for this type of permit as the fees fluctuate by event.
- We recommend wedding and event photographer Scott Brown
- We recommend Fun In The Sun Weddings for video and photo capture of your special event
- La Buena Vida will cut and plate your wedding cake free of charge!
- We recommend Turtle Bay Bakery