We accept wedding reservations up to 9 months in advance.
Choose your wedding date, reserve with us by phone or email, send in your deposit, and you are on your way to an easy and joyful wedding planning experience.
Don’t forget to ask about reserving hotel rooms and condos at Del Sol Beachfront Condos and Hotel to receive a special group discount for your wedding party and guests.
We specialize in making your destination wedding simple, beautiful and affordable for you and your guests. Our personalized service ensures that your wedding day is truly a stress-free joy.
Prices are listed in US Dollars unless otherwise noted; prices are subject to change without notice.
To plan a wedding at La Buena Vida there is an initial fee of $400-$1000, depending upon the number of guests, and includes:
- Securing the date and time for rental of the property for your event.
- Consultations via email or telephone with our US-based coordinator.
- Onsite pre-wedding meeting and day-of-wedding coordination with our restaurant management team.
- Decorating the beach area with a white rock aisle and decorative palm fronds
- Reserving reception location and set up of reception area for your party. Includes 4 hour rental on beach level.
- Suggestions for vendors such as photographers, musicians and florists for your event.
The ceremony reservation fee is non-refundable, but may be transferred to a different date should your wedding plans change.
Celebrant: We are happy to assist with scheduling a celebrant for your wedding ceremony. The cost is $200-$600 depending on the type of ceremony you wish to have.
- Fresh Cut Palm-covered Arch or Wood and Fabric Cabana: $200
- Hand Assembled Driftwood Structure: $100
- Wooden chairs for ceremony – $2 each. Feel free to decorate them yourself!
- Speakers and microphone set up and rental for wedding and reception: $150
- Lighting Package includes paper lanterns and string lights (recommended for receptions held on the beach level after sunset): $350
Upper Level Private Dining Room Rental: Seats 65
- High season fee January – March: $1000
- Low season fee April – December: $500
This location includes a private setting, reserved tables, white tablecloths, hurricane lanterns and wooden dining chairs.
- 4 hour rental period
- Feel free to add decorative touches with your own runners and other colorful table decor!
Beach Level Dining Area: Seats up to 120
- $250 service fee/set up for hosting a reception on beach level (restaurant and bar will stay open to public during event).
- 4 hour rental period
This location includes reserved tables, white tablecloths, hurricane lanterns and standard plastic beach chairs.
Feel free to add your own touches with your own runners and other colorful table decor.
Bar and Food Service
- Choose from a number of pre-determined buffet menus or create your own buffet.
- Outside liquor is strictly prohibited on the premises, unless it is champagne or wine with advance permission.
- Corkage Fee: $12 per bottle
- Beverages for your guests may be put on an open tab (open bar), or you may establish a cash limit for the bill
- Cash bar is an option (guests pay for their own drinks)
- An 18% gratuity is added to food and beverages and is requested in cash.
- Drinks are charged per item, not by the bottle or per hour.
- Per person pricing is available on the menu, however not on beverages.
- 7 piece Mariachi Band: $300/hr payable to the musician in cash
- Speakers and microphone: $120
- Beach level music is limited to ambient music provided by bar.
- Amplified music (DJ or band) booked by you for your event will incur a music permit fee of $150, payable in advance.
- We recommend wedding and event photographer Scott Brown
- We recommend Fun In The Sun Weddings for video and photo capture of your special event
- La Buena Vida will cut and plate your wedding cake free of charge!
- We recommend Turtle Bay Bakery